Friday 9 December 2011

My Exhibition, El Retiro Gallery,Turre Almeria Spain

DATE for your diaries if you are in Almeria, I have a little exhibition on the 16th December at the El Retiro Gallery, Turre, Almeria Spain. It's short and sweet 10-2pm, so don't be turning up on Spanish time!!!!

Hopefully it will have a good turnout as I am running another raffle. I will be making a donation to Paws-Patas my local animal rescue. For a raffle prize, I will paint a custom pet portrait of your family furry. Tickets to enter the draw are only 2 euros. ALL proceeds to Paws-Patas.

On show a collection of watercolor, ink and acrylic paintings, plus some christmas crafts, and jewellery featuring my art work .


Been busy making Christmas crafts, including ornaments and cards, I LURRRRRRV Christmas!!!! It's my favourite time of the year. Today I have been tweaking the Xmas tree, hubby and 5 year old son decorated it, still boxes full to be put on including a little peg dolly decoration I made with my grandma when I was the same age as my son so over 30 years ago!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing that its held together and the patience my nan had making it with me, will take a pic later.

Anyway here are some of my Christmas crafts for those lovers and haters of Christmas........you'll see what I mean!!! :)





              


        
Also been doing a few more shrinky dink jewellery projects, simple but I think really nice, I love monochrome but now printing some of my colour images onto them as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment